Sunday, June 3, 2007

What a day

Friday night, I didn't have a terribly late night, but there were several people over in our room, and we watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Wonderful movie. I don't know how many dozens of times I have seen it, but I almost always find something new in it every time I watch it. Well I actually got into bed around 1:30 I believe. At 12:17, I opened my eyes and looked down. There was one person in the bed below me and two people in the floor next to the bed. I was like, ok. Well then a few minutes later, there were no people in the floor, and three people in the bed below me. I get my PSP and try to play some Pokemon Emerald. I don't know why, but it sounded logical at the time. Around 1:30 I get a shower, and then proceed to go get some breakfast at Taco Hut down the road. I eat that, and then Mike, Craig, and I head down to the J-town fire department to start working the road block. That was really fun. We were collecting money for Crusade for Children. It was funny that some people would call us over to just give us an excuse as to why they weren't giving money. Well we went inside because of the thunderstorm, and then went to Lisa's house. I had three first experiences at Lisa's House: throwing tomahawks, shooting a Thompson, and shooting this Thompson inside the house. That is what you call a Saturday.

No comments: