Sunday, August 19, 2007

School is starting yet again

Well this is my last day of my 3 week summer vacation. Tomorrow morning I will be starting out my semester by going to my World Religions class at 8:00 am. Some of the other classes that I am taking include Physical Chemistry, Co-op Seminar, Material and Energy Balances, Organic Chemistry I along with a lab, and Differential Equations for a grand total of 18 hours.

It kinda feels odd not doing marching band this year, but I had my five year run of that. It was worth it. I am going to try to venture out and try more things this semester like being more involved in intramural sports with my fraternity. I will also be able to tailgate this year and watch football games without working.

This is going to be an exciting and busy fall semester.

No comments: